E10 petrol is a new fuel that will soon be available in the UK.
With the exception of those models listed below, which used the first generation FSI engines, E10 is cleared for use in all Volkswagen petrol engine vehicles.
- Bora - 1.6 litre (81kW) FSI Saloon and Estate made from October 2001 to September 2005
- Golf mark 4 - 1.6 litre (81kW) FSI made from November 2001 to May 2004
- Golf mark 4 Estate - 1.6 litre (81kW) FSI made from October 2001 to October 2006
- Golf mark 5 - 1.4 litre (66kW) FSI made from November 2003 to November 2004
- Golf mark 5 - 1.6 litre (85kw) FSI made from August 2003 to May 2004
- Golf mark 5 2.0 litre (110 kW) FSI made from January 2004 to May 2004
- Lupo – 1.4 litre (77kW) FSI made from August 200 to November 2003
- Polo – 1.4 litre (63kW) FSI made from February 2002 to June 2006
- Touran – 1.6 litre (85kW) FSI made from November 2002 to May 2004
- Touran – 2.0 litre (110kW) FSI made from October 2003 to May 2004
If your vehicle is listed above you should continue to use E5 petrol. If you have questions around this please contact your local VW dealer.