A position has become available for a “hands on” Sales Manager at Wolsey Van Centre.
This is an exciting opportunity to progress your skills and career. Leading the Sales team as the Sales Manager, you will be hands on in every part of the sales process, lead Management and driving new and used van volume.
If you are a strong leader who is driven, passionate, approachable, friendly and forward thinking then this is the job for you. The Sales Manager will be at the forefront of providing a memorable experience for all our customers.
The successful applicant will be, IT literate, self-motivated and have a proactive approach to delivering an exceptional customer experience. A full unrestricted driving license is essential for this job role.
As a Sales Manager your key responsibilities will be:
• The running and management of the sales departments.
• To formulate policies and procedures to maximize sales, finance, insurance and accessory sales whilst increasing profitability through customer satisfaction, growth and retention of customers.
• Achieve and strive to exceed all targets and sales objectives through well-developed and motivated sales and admin teams.
• Achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency and cost control.
• Ensure departmental compliance with company policies and industry guidelines.
• Ensure brand standards are met and attend events to keep in line with sales processes.
• Oversee and manage training and development of the sales/admin team with support from the you and the group.
Please send applications to email@example.com under Reference: SM07/19WVC
In cases where we receive a high volume of applications for a post, it may be necessary to bring the closing date forward. You are advised to submit your application as early as possible to avoid disappointment.