A position has become available for a Group Warranty Executive, based at Ipswich Audi. The main functions of this role will be to accurately administer all warranty claims ensuring the maximum claim value is achieved whilst adhering to manufacturers and company policies. The successful applicant will need to be able to work to deadlines whilst ensuring their work is thorough and accurate and to display a genuine passion for customer care as we work toward our ambition of providing an 'easy and enjoyable experience every time' for all of our customers. You will need to be flexible, a good communicator and have excellent organisational skills. Previous experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided to the successful applicant.
As a Warranty Executive your Key Responsibilities will be:
• To apply warranty and goodwill policy and procedures correctly to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction and ensure all administrative functions within the warranty department are carried out in accordance with company policy.
• Submit accurate warranty and goodwill claims on a daily and weekly basis and keep accurate records of warranty submissions, credits, rejections and customer contributions towards goodwill claims.
• Monitor daily and weekly warranty reports
• Review warranty reporting systems with the line manager to identify improvements where possible.
• Help achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency and cost control
• Ensure compliance with company policies and industry guidelines
• Maintain knowledge on all warranty procedures and documentation and support other staff members on all warranty related matters.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org under Reference: MMG11/10WE
In cases where we receive a high volume of applications for a post, it may be necessary to bring the closing date forward. You are advised to submit your application as early as possible to avoid disappointment.