A position has become available for a Technician at Barnards Volkswagen. This is an excellent opportunity for a Technician to join our service department. The ideal candidate will be able to carry out a variety of tasks ranging from routine maintenance, servicing and repairs. MOT testing would also be preferred.
As a Technician your key responsibilities will be:
· Accurately and skillfully undertake diagnosis, repairs and servicing of motor vehicles to the highest standards and to the appropriate specification.
· Ensure full understanding of latest technology introduced on the vehicle range and how to diagnose and repair faults on them.
· Meet with customers to identify and clearly understand problems as and when required.
· Work with other departments in the retailer to facilitate the servicing and repair of vehicles
· Detect and diagnose any additional faults for further repair
· Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with retailer, manufacturer and industry guidelines
· Fulfil all tasks to the customer’s complete satisfaction
· Help retailer achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org under Reference: BSM/070319SSC
In cases where we receive a high volume of applications for a post, it may be necessary to bring the closing date forward. You are advised to submit your application as early as possible to avoid disappointment.