A position has become available for a part-time Service Administrator at Bristo's Renault to join their busy Service Department. In this key administrative role.
In this busy and varied role, you will be exceptionally organised and able to work to the highest standard. You will be a good team player with excellent communication skills, along with the ability to assist the Service Advisors at peak times as and when required.
As a Service Administrator your key responsibilities will be:
• Contacting potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service
• Enter and update customer information in the database
• Ability to communicate clearly and consiely with cusyomers and other staff members
• Makes outgoing customer call or cold calls in order to sell products and services
• To update the brands database with customer/vehicle details.
The successful candidate will have
Excellent telephone manner
Ability to work under pressure
Excellent IT skills, including word, excel and outlook
Hours and Work Pattern Negotiable - Minimum 3 day a week
Please send applications to email@example.com under Reference: BRIS12/09SA
In cases where we receive a high volume of applications for a post, it may be necessary to bring the closing date forward. You are advised to submit your application as early as possible to avoid disappointment.