A position has become available for a highly professional individual who can provide support to the sales team as a Sales Administrator at Ipswich Audi.The sales administrator’s role is to prepare, produce and process all sales related documentation in order to support the day-to-day work of the sales department.
As a Sales Administrator your key responsibilities will be:
• Maintain administrative and record keeping systems, procedures and standards.
• Process documentation relating to the ordering of a sale and delivery of vehicles.
• Ensuring relevant checks are carried out and the prompt processing of orders.
• Compile and reconcile all relevant records to for the prompt collection of payments.
• Maintain vehicle stock records, keeping an up-to-date and easily accessible filing system.
• Provide any other administrative support that may be required.
The successful candidate would be able to deliver the very highest level of administrative support through strong communication skills, very strong organisational skills along with knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and software systems (experience with the dealer management system CDK is very beneficial).
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org under Reference: IPA05/19SA
In cases where we receive a high volume of applications for a post, it may be necessary to bring the closing date forward. You are advised to submit your application as early as possible to avoid disappointment.