A position has become available at King's Lynn Volkswagen for a highly professional individual to join the Parts department as a Parts Advisor. You will need to be confident and able to communicate with all our customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner. You will have to be able to work independently whilst maintaining customer focus. Key performance indicators will include customer satisfaction and retail products sold. The Successful applicant will be IT literate, self-motivated and have a proactive approach to delivering an exceptional customer experience.
As a Parts Advisor your key responsibilities will be:
• Accurately identify customer parts requirements
• Advising customers on technical queries/parts issues, advising and selling parts and liaising with the technicians.
• Maintain parts stock and stock records
• Process parts orders efficiently
• Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
• Contribute to departmental compliance with company policies and industry guidelines
• Ensuring current stock levels are correct
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org under Reference: KLVW1218PA
In cases where we receive a high volume of applications for a post, it may be necessary to bring the closing date forward. You are advised to submit your application as early as possible to avoid disappointment.