A position has become available for a Local Business Development Manager, to build and develop long term relationships with local business throughout Suffolk and across the Marriott Motor Groups area of influence. The primary task of this role is to sell new vehicles, however in addition to this you will be targeted to sell a range of Finance and Insurance products and Service Plans along with our full range of Aftersales services.
You must demonstrate exceptional skills in developing relationships with new customers along with industry leading levels of customer care. You will also have a proven track record in a similar role, while previous commercial vehicle experience is desirable it is not essential. This is not an office based job and will require self-motivation along with a high level of personnel organisation and a true determination to succeed.
As a LBDM your key responsibilities will be:
• To identify and proactively develop new relationships with prospective customers in the local area
• Actively conduct telephone prospecting to new customers and deliver carry out appointments and demonstrations
• Provide bespoke proposals to local prospects
• Deliver profitable sales whilst maintaining an excellent sales experience for the customer
• Ensure the database contains accurate information for each prospect and customer
• Work in conjunction with the aftersales department to ensure the highest standards of customer care
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org under Reference: VC12/18LBDM
In cases where we receive a high volume of applications for a post, it may be necessary to bring the closing date forward. You are advised to submit your application as early as possible to avoid disappointment.