A position has become available for a HR Administrator to support human resources department
As an HR Administrator, you’ll join our existing team in delivering a high-quality HR service and strategy across the whole Group. Day to day, you will be working closely with the Senior HR Assistant to ensure that the HR administrative function is supporting the team and the wider business in the most effective way possible.
The role is flexible in terms of hours, however, minimum of 6 hours per day over a 5-day week.
Human Resources Administrative Assistant Job Duties:
• Support the SHRA for all employee administration including new starters, leavers and ensuring all information is completed accurately, efficiently and effectively
• Maintain the highest levels of confidentiality in keeping all data and files secure.
• Maintain the HR management system (Simply Personnel) and ensure HR records are up to date and accurate.
• Providing general administrative support to the HR Team.
• Assist with recruitment duties as required.
• Support the SHRA with the administration of HR and Fleet Systems
• Engage with various stakeholders across the business and external, providing a personable and approachable HR service.
• All other HR admin duties as required
Candidates must be computer literate and proficient in Word and Excel. You will need to have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please send applications to email@example.com under Reference: MMG11/18HRA
In cases where we receive a high volume of applications for a post, it may be necessary to bring the closing date forward. You are advised to submit your application as early as possible to avoid disappointment.