A position has become available for a Group Warranty Supervisor based at Ipswich Audi to work across multi franchises. The main functions of this role will be to accurately administer and oversee all warranty claims ensuring the maximum claim value is achieved whilst adhering to manufacturers and company policies.
You will be also responsible for the day to day performance of the warranty team with the assistance of the Head of Aftersales.
The successful applicant will need to be able to work to deadlines whilst ensuring their work is thorough and accurate and to display a genuine passion for customer care as we work toward our ambition of providing an 'easy and enjoyable experience every time' for all of our customers.
You will need to be flexible, a good communicator and have excellent organisational skills.
As a Group Warranty Supervisor your Key Responsibilities will be:
• Manages and motivate the warranty/service team, to ensure all dealer claims are handled in a timely / consistent / quality and professional manner.
• Support the Head of Aftersales in training and developing the Warranty Executives.
• With assistance from Head of Aftersales, review processes and procedures to ensure smooth running of the Warranty department.
• To drive the warranty function forward through development, communication and implementation of a clear strategic approach, that not only recognises future business challenges, but ultimately ensures that the operation is to company and manufacturer standards
• Submit accurate warranty and goodwill claims on a daily and weekly basis and keep accurate records of warranty submissions, credits, rejections and customer contributions towards goodwill claims.
• Monitor daily and weekly warranty reports
• Plan and manage for any Dealer audits ensure we comply with policy by ensuring action plans/changes are implemented and Dealer debit/credit justifications are recorded.
• Review warranty reporting systems with the line manager to identify improvements where possible.
• Help achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency and cost control
• Ensure compliance with company policies and industry guidelines
• Maintain knowledge on all warranty procedures and documentation and support other staff members on all warranty related matters.
Systems & Skill:
Franchise Claims experience preferred but Motor Vehicle Technical and Warranty Claims Experience to is essential.
Systems to include: - CDK, (Kerridge) Elsa, Global Warranty.
The person must be experienced in handling a wide variety of issues whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, and always having the customers’ expectations in mind.
Please send applications to email@example.com under Reference: GWS12/18MMG
In cases where we receive a high volume of applications for a post, it may be necessary to bring the closing date forward. You are advised to submit your application as early as possible to avoid disappointment.