A position has become available for a Service Technician for dual sites of Wolsey Van Centre in Ipswich and Bury St Edmunds Van Centre. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Technician to join our service department. The ideal candidate will be able to carry out a variety of tasks ranging from routine maintenance, servicing and repairs. MOT testing would also be preferred.
As a Technician your key responsibilities will be:
• Accurately and skillfully undertake diagnosis, repairs and servicing of motor vehicles to the highest standards and to the appropriate specification.
• Ensure full understanding of latest technology introduced on the vehicle range and how to diagnose and repair faults on them.
• Meet with customers to identify and clearly understand problems as and when required.
• Work with other departments in the retailer to facilitate the servicing and repair of vehicles
• Detect and diagnose any additional faults for further repair
• Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with retailer, manufacturer and industry guidelines
• Fulfil all tasks to the customer’s complete satisfaction
• Help retailer achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org under Reference: IPWVC11/19TECH
In cases where we receive a high volume of applications for a post, it may be necessary to bring the closing date forward. You are advised to submit your application as early as possible to avoid disappointment.