A very exciting opportunity has arisen for someone to join the team as Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis.
We are looking for applicants who can demonstrate drive, commitment and enthusiasm along with willingness to contribute to our team. With previous accounts experience as well as being numerate and literate,
Main duties will include assisting the Accountant in the following areas :-
• Production of internal month end accounts.
• Submission of manufacturer composites
• Preparation of monthly payroll
• Annual Audit Pack
• Annual Budget Preparation
• Balance Sheet Reconciliations
• Accruals & Prepayments
• Manufacturer Bonus Accounts
Will also be required to deputise for the Accountant and Cashier in their absence
What we are looking for:
• Excellent numeracy skills
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word and Outlook)
• Have sound knowledge and ability in double entry and reconciliations being AAT qualified/part qualified or qualified by experience
• Ability to work under pressure and maintain accuracy during month end
• Confidence to handle colleague queries promptly and accurately
Automotive experience and a working knowledge of CDK is a distinct advantage.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org under Reference IPA/070319SC
In cases where we receive a high volume of applications for a post, it may be necessary to bring the closing date forward. You are advised to submit your application as early as possible to avoid disappointment.